Sunday, December 26, 2004

Post-Christmas Update

OK...as many of you may have realized by now, I have four kids.

Those four kids tend to get a lot of books as presents. (My mom's a librarian.) This Christmas was no different.

My kids got a total of...get this...25 books for Christmas. One of these days I'm actually going to count all of my kids' books.

And this happens almost every holiday too...Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Valentine's Day. I think that about covers it.

I want to know if any of your kids come close to that number.

In other news...

Today was clean-up day at our house. I did a whole bunch of laundry, ran the dishwasher (twice) and took out all of the Christmas-related trash.

Tomorrow is extended-family Christmas in Holton, KS. Should be fun with all of the cousins, their kids, and my aunts and uncles. There should be close to 50 of us overall.

So what about you guys? Who's working this week? Who's taking the week off?




|