Thursday, January 13, 2005

1 A.D.

That's for 1 day After Dan. I still can't believe he called it quits.

I'm going to try to get into the habit of posting in the mornings after I feed baby M, but before I start working. Obviously, that's not the case today, but that's what I'm shooting for.

Not a whole lot new on this end. I'm really into The DaVinci Code. I plowed through about 200 pages last night and have about 150 left. I'll probably finish it off tonight.

The new job is going well...I scheduled my first client meeting yesterday. That means I'm heading to Detroit Rock City the first week of February. Somehow that doesn't seem quite as appealing as Arizona.

In tech news, I'm having a hell of a time trying to connect to my company's VPN via my wireless network. I can connect just fine using the ethernet cable to connect to my wireless router, but as soon as I disconnect that, I can't connect to the VPN via wireless. If there are any IT people out there reading this (ahem...Chris) and think you might be able to help out, please post a comment.

Well...time to get back to work. Have a great day!

|