Monday, January 17, 2005

Tidying Up

Continuing with the theme that started this weekend with cleaning up and rearranging my office, I finally got around to cleaning up my Blogroll and adding a couple of folks.

Tonight, I actually visited each of the blogs on my blogroll and can verify that they are all actively updated.

What I'm Listening To

Now that I work for a new company and have a new laptop, it's taken me a little bit to get my music downloaded into Windows Media Player. Not everything's on here yet, but give me some time.

So here are the last 10 songs that have come up on "Shuffle" tonight with 1 being the current song and moving back.

1. Mission Bells by Fighting Gravity
2. Wheel by John Mayer
3. Mickey by Slack Jaw
4. The Way We Were by Cary Pierce
5. My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer
6. Mexico by James Taylor
7. Fa Fa by Guster
8. Mrs. Potter's Lullaby by Counting Crows
9. Misconstrued by Wakeland
10. More Love by Dixie Chicks

Yeah...I'd say that's a pretty good variety. I need to get some of my rap/R&B stuff downloaded soon.

For the record, 6 of the 9 artists (John Mayer happened to get played twice) appeared on an AWARE compilation before they hit it big. My advice head over to awarestore.com to get the latest compilation if you want to hear the next big thing.

That is all...have a great night!

|