Saturday, January 15, 2005

To Be Determined

If you have any suggestions for a title for this post, please let me know.

K & I are just settling in to watch as much of the first four hours of 24 as we can tonight. A big thanks to my bro for burning them to DVD.

Other than that, I pretty much stayed at home all day while K went out and spent some money. She spent over 4 hours in only 3 stores (and was only in one of those stores for 20 minutes). Last weekend, I managed to make four stops in just over an hour (including Best Buy!!!). I really don't mind...it just amazes me a little bit.

I did go to the grocery store today to order cake and cupcakes for J&L's 5th birthday next weekend. I can't believe they're going to be 5!!! I also tried to get stuff to make for dinner for the next few days.

Confessional: Tonight was the first night in at LEAST a week that we actually cooked dinner. For the whole week, we either carried in or went out to eat. I know, I know...we're horrible (and costing ourselves a ton of money). I'm really going to try to make an effort to change that in the coming months.

Tonight, eldest daughter, K, has her friend from down the street over to stay the night. She loved the dinner I made tonight (mozzarella meat pie) and she's so quiet and polite. Very much unlike my own kids. I'm thinking of adopting her to see if she can set the other kids straight.

Unfortunately, I don't have much else to add for tonight.

Oh yeah...if you aren't watching Surreal Life 4, you MUST do this. I caught the rerun on VH1 today and it's FREAKING hilarious!!!

On that note, have a great Saturday night everybody!!!

|