Monday, March 07, 2005

Good Morning America

Live from the nation's capital, it's yours truly.

I abandoned 70 degree temperatures in Kansas to come here last night. So far, it's not too bad...supposed to be in the 50s here today. I can deal with that. It's going to get crappy from there, though.

Technically, I flew into Baltimore at BWI. It was cheaper and it gave me an excuse to rent a car to have at my disposal in case I decide to head up to Baltimore one evening to see my uncle and his family (including teenage triplets). Upon further review though, I doubt I'll make it up there so it's probably not worth it to keep the car.

When I checked into the hotel, they told me it's $26/day to freaking park. Geez. If I can figure out a way to get back to the airport on Wednesday, this thing's going back.

Until Next Time...

|