Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Whaddya Mean It's Tuesday???

It seems I've been a wee bit remiss in updating things around here and for that I deeply apologize to any of you still checking in.

I do have a semi-decent reason for being a slacker. You see...I was in Arkansas.

There.

Isn't that reason enough?

Oh wait...it gets better. I was in Arkansas...

At my in-laws' house...with a sick kid.

Come on now! Can you think of a better way to spend 3-1/2 days than that??? I thought so.

And over the course of our stay in the great state of Arkansas, I had to endure the humiliation of my beloved Jayhawks in the first (FIRST!) round of the NCAA Tournament, followed by the even further destruction of my two gambling brackets with some rather poor predictions (such as Oklahoma winning it all...what was I thinking???).

I'm back now, though. Got my first sale with the new job late last week...the contract should be arriving any day now. I'm very psyched about this and am looking forward to many more.

Actually went to the gym tonight and feel great after doing that. So everything said, I'm in a pretty good mood.

How's everyone else doing? (If you have a blog on my blogroll, you probably don't need to tell me, because I'm heading your way as soon as this entry is done.)

Until Next Time...

|