Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday Fun

It's been a good day here in Play By Play land.

The day started early with an 8 am soccer game for K. On the way home, we stopped at Sonic so I could get a breakfast burrito.

After that, wife K went out bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister, so I was on my own with the kiddos for the day. Took them to McD's so they could play in the playland stuff. Came home, gave the big kids baths and just played with them a lot.

When I put M down for her nap, the neighbor called and wanted J & L to come down and play with her son. Shortly after that, wife K took daughter K to a birthday party.

I actually had a quiet house all to myself!!!

So I grabbed a beer, sat down on the couch and watched the Masters while I finished Grisham's The Broker. (Not all that great by the way...I enjoyed the parts about Italy, but the plot and resolution didn't really do anything for me. I've already started the book Sideways, so I'm going to finish that next and then rent the movie.)

The peace and quiet lasted about 90 minutes and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now, if I can just win the lottery tonight, everything will be just peachy!

That's all I've got for now. Two more birthday parties for the girls tomorrow, which means J & I are going to have "Boy Time." I'm pretty sure we're going to the arcade. He loves the driving games.

Until Next Time...

|