Sunday, April 03, 2005

Take 3

I tried posting a couple of times last night, but neither of them took.

Anyway, sorry for the long absence...was out of town for work and then my mom was here the past couple of days. It's been a little nuts.

We finally have the house to ourselves and actually got a decent night's sleep...even if it was an hour shorter.

I'm going to work very hard this week to focus on work during normal working hours. Being in sales...in fact, one of only two sales reps...it hit me this week that the company's future success rests solely on my shoulders. If I slack one day, it doesn't just affect me...it affects 150 other people and potentially their jobs. When you work from home, it's very easy to slip into a slacker routine. In fact, I've done just that over recent weeks. I'll report back at the end of the week with the results of my efforts.

Otherwise, today is a busy softball day for daughter K. She has practice from 3:30-4:45 and then we have to drive over to the softball complex for a pitching clinic from 5-6:30. (This is the third and final pitching clinic...unfortunately, we missed the first two. K's real frustrated about that.)

That's all I've got. (I'm going to copy and paste this somewhere else just in case I lose the post yet again.)

Until Next Time...

|