Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Work = Bleh

I'm sitting here in my office after getting back from lunch and I find myself pretty unmotivated to work. My job's ok...certainly better than my last one, but I feel that I could be doing something more with my career. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure what that is.

I need more days like yesterday when I work a little in the morning and go play all afternoon...even if it is watching our local baseball team get the snot kicked out of them.

Last night, I finished watching Glengarry Glen Ross. Being in sales, I thought this would be a pretty good movie. I didn't care for it at all. I mean...it had a great cast and all, but the story was depressing...especially for someone in sales.

I'm back to reading Sideways now that I've finished The Broker and can't wait to finish it so I can go rent the movie.

Other movies I'm wanting to see are: After the Sunset, Flight of the Phoenix, Taxi and The Manchurian Candidate. I'm sure there are others, but those are some of the main ones.

I hope everyone else is more motivated on this Tuesday afternoon than I am!

Until Next Time...

|