Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Exercise, Food and Beer

I've been making a real effort lately to get back on the right track with my weight loss efforts. To do that, I've been trying to eat better. Some days are better than others, but overall, I think I've been doing better.

Part of this has also been getting to the gym more. I try to go every night on Monday through Thursday...alternating between weights and elliptical trainer. Last night was especially good as I was able to make time for both. Then, on Fridays, I try to go over the lunch hour to play basketball.

Once the kids get out of school, I'm going to get them memberships for the summer, so they can go to the kids area for free while I go workout or play basketball...that means I should get in 3 games a week instead of the 1 I do now.

Food

Today, I discovered the newly opened Noodles & Company near my house. It was awesome...I had the Pesto Cavattappi (sp?) and loved every bit of it. I can't wait to go back again. Now I really need to find the nutrition info to see if I should be eating it.

Beer

After the kids went to bed, I went out and joined a buddy for a couple of beers and a bowling video game. It was good just to get out for a little while and relax.

So that's been my day...how's everyone else doing?

Until Next Time...

|