Thursday, May 26, 2005

School's Out!

Yesterday was K's last day of 3rd Grade. She also "graduated" from Brownies into Girl Scouts. And on Monday, K turned 9. That was after her slumber party on Saturday night with 10 of her friends.

We did manage to survive the weekend though, so that was good.

(How sad is it that it's Thursday and I'm just now posting about last weekend???)

Getting ready to head to a pitching lesson for K as she's pitching in a game for the first time tonight. We're having trouble getting the ball all the way to the plate. It could be a long night, but I'm hoping the girl giving her the lesson will have a big impact.

Other than that, life has been crazy with work and...well...life. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I don't see it picking up dramatically anytime soon.

I've found myself trying to get to the gym more often and going to bed earlier. Put that together with the normal housework that needs done and it doesn't leave a whole lot of time for blogging.

Hope everyone's doing well and if I haven't posted at your blog lately, I know I've been delinquent in those responsibilities. I'll try to make amends soon.

Until Next Time...

|