Monday, June 27, 2005

Gone Country

So tonight I'm on my way to Starbucks to pick up a mocha blended creme for the wife (she's never had one) and a strawberry blended creme for myself (I've had several) and I'm flipping stations on the radio.

I only have one country station set on the presets because I know K is NOT a country fan and the van is hers for all practical purposes.

And tonight I wasn't really looking for country, it was just the next one I came across.

I was more than a bit surprised to hear a Vertical Horizon song being covered by country artist Gary Allan. It was originally on Vertical Horizon's Everything You Want CD and it's called Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning).

I know there have been many pop songs that have been country-fied...I just didn't expect to hear it happen to a Vertical Horizon song.

Go check out both versions and tell me which one you like best. (I promise not to judge.)

Until Next Time...

|