Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wow!

I interrupt this semi-regularly scheduled blog entry for a rare sports entry. Avert your eyes if this kind of thing bothers you.

The Kansas City Royals have somehow managed to SWEEP a 3-game series from the New York Yankees. I have no idea how long it's been since KC has swept a series against the Yanks, but I'm guessing it was when the last Bush was president or earlier.

I'm sure if I got off my ass (hell, I can do it while on my ass) and did even the tiniest bit of research on some sports sites, they are probably all over it.

But hey...I'm lazy. (As you can tell from the pathetic number of posts I've had lately.)

In other news...work is going fairly well. I finally have some contracts coming in, including one pretty big one. Now, there's no guarantee I'll make a ton of money off the big one and I won't really know until September, but I definitely have some high hopes.

So how are you all doin'?

Until Next Time...

|