Saturday, June 25, 2005

Yeah...I'm Alive

I'd like to thank Fist Tickle Brick for remembering that I'm alive.

And for the record...I miss him too.

Life's pretty much been work, work, work and a little more work lately.

I've been quite remiss in my blogging and I apologize for that. Unfortunately, I can't promise that it's going to change anytime soon. I've been travelling for work and may be doing some more of that in the coming weeks.

In addition to work, we've been quite busy with K's softball season. Last night, she had a doubleheader, but not two games right in a row. The first was at 6 and the second was at 9. So basically we had over 90 minutes to kill between games at a softball complex out in the middle of nowhere.

We managed by eating pizza and playing cards, but it wasn't exactly a blast.

Heading to the in-laws for 4th of July weekend. At least I know I'll be playing golf.

Until Next Time...(and only God knows when that will be)

|