Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What's On My Nightstand?

Thanks to my ol' pal Fist Tickle Brick for tagging me with this little meme.

Without further ado, here we go with today's feature, "What's on Play By Play's Nightstand?"

Lamp
Dust
Alarm Clock - used only when I need to wake up real early to catch a plane. One of the benefits of working from home for a company located two time zones behind you is it's no big deal if you sleep in a little bit.
Corporate Name Tag - used for trade shows
One quarter
A business card from a pest control company
Receipts from: Kohl's, Hen House (local grocery store), the doctor's office and Doughboyz Pizza Works
One of my business cards
A stub from an expense check
A laminated card from a sales training class
A seldom-used CPAP machine

Well...there you have it. Aren't you glad FTB asked?

Until Next Time...

|