Sunday, December 18, 2005

Anyone Still Out There?

This ought to be fun...I wonder if anyone will even see this.

Anyway...I wish there were some valid or dramatic reason for me being away from the blog for so long, but there really isn't. I wish I could say that I'll get back to posting regularly, but I can't promise that either.

The real reason for this post is to bitch about losing my first round fantasy football playoff game tonight.

I lost by SIX FREAKING YARDS.

Thomas Jones carried me through most of the season, but came up just short for me tonight. 6 more yards and I would've tied my opponent but would've won the tiebreaker and advanced to the finals and, importantly, the money!

But alas, it was not meant to be.

Congrats to my friend Don on kicking my ass and also on turning 35 this weekend.

If anyone reads this...please leave a comment. I'd like to know if anyone actually shows up!

|