Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Haul

Well...I know I'm a few days late, but since I figure I ought to make some kind of effort to post something here, this is better than nothing.

Christmas was good other than having a pretty sick little girl a couple of days before the big day. Fortunately, she was better by Christmas Eve and that's all we could ask for.

As for Christmas, the kids all got Gameboys and I've been trying not to pull my hair out every time I hear them say they can't find one of the games. I swear they are going to be the end of my sanity. On the plus side, I've gotten pretty good at Pole Position after they've gone to bed at night.

As for me, I got Bill Simmons' book, Now I Can Die In Peace, which I've been dying to read. I also got a new driver.

The coolest gift was from my brother-in-law...it was the iHome2Go system for my iPod Shuffle. Basically, it's an alarm clock with a docking station for my Shuffle and has speakers for me to play the songs directly from my Shuffle. On top of that, it's portable and I can take it with me on my business trips and I don't have to listen to the songs on my crappy computer speaker. Very cool.

I also got a sweater, some "Dad Coupons" from the kids, and a few other little things.

All in all, a good Christmas.

How was yours?

Until Next Time...

|