Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hook 'Em Horns

OK...I'm not necessarily a Texas fan, but I am a Big 12 fan, so Texas is who I was rooting for in tonight's Rose Bowl. (I am a big fan of Austin, though.)

What else can you say but "WOW!" about Vince Young?!

That was an incredible football game tonight. It made it quite easy to stop watching my Jayhawks beat up on Yale in basketball, that's for sure.

Back to Vince for a minute...the guy had 267 yards passing and 200 yards rushing...including 3 rushing TDs. And oh yeah...he brought his team back from being down 12 in the final 6:42 to win. Big kudos to the Texas D for holding USC on that critical 4th down play late in the game. It was definitely a team effort, but Young deserves most of the credit.

And if Vince doesn't go pro now, he's fucking crazy.

Until Next Time...

|